brokenman






I woke up from a dream today. I was in a beautiful park, lying down in plush green grass under many different covers. By many different covers, I mean blankets, throws, and sheets all bright with many, many different colors. I wasn't alone under these covers in the plush green grass. I was with Laura Prepon, and two of my real life girlfriends, Elizabeth and Jen. There was some fun fondling going on. Then all of a sudden the girls were gone, and I was left to try to catch up with them. I had an idea where they were going but i didn't want to blatantly follow them so I decided to take a short cut around the dugout of the baseball diamond. Next thing I know I am walking barefoot on a skinny path littered with broken glass and I am cutting my feet severely. After bleeding from profusely from my feet and staining my white shorts with blood, I woke up.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

paul gondry's party.

chad vogt