i ran into the ill homie muska today...


Actually, it was yesterday 5.28.08 and it was dope. Hell Yeah!!! I've known Chad for years but I haven't skated with him since the nineties in the streets of southern california and all over the world in pro skateboard contests and jams.
It was sick, random New York City dopeness when our paths crossed again after all these years, Harold would be proud. That type of shit only happens here. Imagine me, my board, and my kryptonics carving around the corner of Prince and W. Broadway on my way to the photo studios and looking to the sidewalk on the right and seeing a dude wearing the new muska skytops and thinking I wonder where he got those from or i wonder if he skates or not. While you are imagining that, add this to it; imagine me looking up and seeing the ray ban sunglasses and the hair and then immediately knowing it's Muska. I just stopped skating and kinda stared at him knowing I couldn't pass up this opportunity to talk to an old friend. At first he didn't recognize me, but it only took a fraction of a second for him to remember it all. Big Ups to "The Muska" and congrats on all the success homie!



Comments

Anonymous said…
http://www.andiamnotlying.com/2008/fight-club-in-union-square-wack-emo-hipsters-berzerker-fury-and-real-street-combat/

Popular posts from this blog

paul gondry's party.

chad vogt